In readiness for the release of a host of new features, we’re writing to inform you about a scheduled maintenance window affecting access to ATEB Suitability.
It has been almost 2 years since we launched our Ex-Ante/Ex-Post Costs and Charges Statement template, designed to assist firms in meeting their disclosure requirements under MiFID II. Since then we have observed how the industry has adapted to provide customers with this information and we have taken the opportunity to refresh our template to meet changing needs.
This upgrade includes:
- The separation of the ‘Ex-Ante’ & ‘Ex-Post’ statement functionality into their own standalone templates;
- The refactoring of the ‘Ex-Post’ statement to aggregate all of a customer’s charges across their entire portfolio into one document;
- The consolidation of the ‘Continued Suitability Review’ and ‘Periodic Suitability Review’ templates into a single template;
- The ability to generate an ‘Ex-Post’ costs and charges statement from within the ‘Periodic Suitability Review’ template;
- The addition of multi-currency support across all templates;
- A new Content Integration from Synaptic;
- much more…
Full details of the changes will be provided in our release note to be issued on Tuesday 6th April 2021 via email and here on the ATEB News website.
Scheduled Maintenance Window
The ATEB Suitability system will be unavailable between the following times:
9pm and 11pm BST Monday 5th April 2021
Please ensure you save your work ahead of 9pm and log out of the system
Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your continued use of ATEB Suitability.
Please don’t forget, our support team are available 9am – 5pm / Mon – Fri to answer any questions you may have firstname.lastname@example.org / 0191 338 8177.