To assist firms with the implementation and transition into the new world of the Mortgage Market Review (MMR), we have drawn up the following documents:
- A summary of the new MCOB rules in checklist format; use this to ensure that you have addressed the new rule requirements;
- A ‘Client Proposition Document’ that includes new disclosure requirements;
- A ‘Client Fee Agreement’;
- An Execution Only business process;
- An Execution Only disclaimer.
Please ensure you discuss the new documentation with your ATEB consultant at their next visit. For non-ATEB clients who need additional support in the lead up to MMR or are interested in benefitting from these documents please get in touch using the contact form here.