For IFAs and Mortgage Brokers
FCA rules and guidance state that “Firms should ensure that those supervising employees ……. have the necessary coaching and assessment skills ….. to act as a competent supervisor and assessor.”
It is important therefore that firms can demonstrate that they meet the FCA’s rules and guidance in this respect.
ATEB provides training to address this need; details of our next scheduled Supervisory Training Workshop are shown below.
- Date: Thursday 7th May 2015;
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne;
- Duration: All day;
- Cost: £200 plus VAT per person.
- Overview of general T&C requirements on regulated firms;
- Setting customer facing sales process standards;
- Consistent and accurate assessment skills;
- Theory of coaching and training;
- Training Needs Analysis completion;
- Constructing SMARTA development plans;
- Structuring one to ones;
- Monitoring performance.
- These will be issued 10-14 days prior to the workshop.
Only 16 places are available on each course and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.