For IFAs and Mortgage Brokers
FCA rules and guidance state that:
“Firms should ensure that those supervising employees ……. have the necessary coaching and assessment skills ….. to act as a competent supervisor and assessor.”
To address this need, ATEB has updated its supervisor’s course in line with changes introduced at RDR. We have scheduled two (2) courses as detailed below.
- Tuesday 30th July
- Thursday 5th September
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Further courses will be run in other areas in due course
- All day
- £200 plus VAT per person
- Overview of general T&C requirements on regulated firms
- Setting customer facing sales process standards
- Consistent and accurate assessment skills
- Theory of coaching and training
- Training Needs Analysis completion
- Constructing SMARTA development plans
- Structuring one to ones
- Monitoring performance.
These will be issued 7-10 days prior to the workshop.
Only 16 places are available on each course and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.