We have completed the latest upgrade to ATEB Suitability on 14th January 2022. This update comes at no additional cost and provides major platform enhancements.
Full details of the enhancements can be found below:
Parent and Child Company Account Relationships
Client firms can now be linked together to establish hierarchical group structures. This feature allows firms to not only share centralised content internally, but also with other firms within a group structure. For example, multiple firms can now access the same:
- Risk Profiles
- Providers & Platforms
- In-house Model Portfolios
- Custom Appendices
This means that different brands or trading styles can share the same centralised content.
Some examples of why firms will find this incredibly useful:
- Appointed Representatives (ARs): Directly authorised IFAs with ARs can offer Suitability Report support via centralised in-house content and templates which can be used to produce reports with different branding.
- Paraplanners: Paraplanning firms who produce reports for several different IFA clients can now share centralised templates across multiple IFA brands to assist in their suitability report production.
- Networks: can offer Suitability Report software with centralised content and templates to their member firms, who can in turn add their own content and style to their reports.
- International Firms : that operate across multiple countries can now access the same software platform and share centralised content whilst producing reports with the different nuances required for each regulatory jurisdiction.
Using the model above, user licences can be shared across multiple company accounts to enable users to produce reports with different report styles.
To express an interest in using this new feature, please contact email@example.com. We will also be providing access to a number of new FAQ articles over the coming days which will provide more detail on how to use this new functionality.
Intelliflo Office Integration Update
To assist firms who access more than one iO tenancy (e.g. paraplanning teams working for multiple firms, or ARs who share the same paraplanning resource), ATEB Suitability user accounts with access to more than one ATEB Suitability company account can now be linked to multiple iO tenancies.
To enable this functionality, the next time you launch ATEB from within iO, you will be prompted to login to your ATEB Suitability account. During the login process, if your ATEB account is linked to more than one ATEB Suitability company, you will be asked to select the company appropriate to your iO tenancy.
Further details are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t forget we have a collection of ‘how to’ guides, articles and hints/tips via our FAQs which are available on our Help & Support Portal.