We have completed the latest upgrade to ATEB Suitability on 27th June 2022. This update comes at no additional cost and includes a number of additions to our content management libraries and integrations.
Following a change to EV’s risk profiling solution, we have updated the EV Risk Profiles stored within our software. The update means the existing Risk Profiles are now known as ‘Growth’ profiles and we have added new separate lists for ‘Income’ profiles.
In addition to adding the new ‘Income’ profiles, we have updated the images inserted into our reports to use the latest graphics supplied by EV.
Content Management Additions
We have added the following funds to the ‘Investments’ library of Content Management:
- 4x Liontrust Sustainable Future funds
- 8x Liontrust MPS Growth portfolios
- 6x Liontrust MPS Income portfolios
- 8x Liontrust MPS Dynamic Beta portfolios
- 6x Liontrust MA Active funds
- 5x Liontrust MA Blended funds
- 6x Liontrust MA Passive funds
We have updated the assets under management (AUM) figures for the following DFM’s within the ‘Provider/Platforms’ library of Content Management:
- Brooks Macdonald
- Tatton Investment Management
Following the recent rebrand of the Ascentric Platform, we have also made the following change to the ‘Providers/Platforms’ library of Content Management:
- Ascentric Platform renamed M&G Wealth Platform with revised descriptive text and assets under management (AUM) figures.
Please don’t forget we have a collection of ‘how to’ guides, articles and hints/tips via our FAQs which are available on our Help & Support Portal.