The FCA has announced a year long programme that will see them visit all UK regions. The ‘Live and Local’ programme will see a team from the FCA in a region for a month at a time.
The programme will include:
- Positive Compliance sessions – focussing on ‘The advice process: building a solid base’;
- Roundtables – these are an opportunity to take part in an open forum with a panel of two FCA and two industry representatives;
- Surgeries – an opportunity to discuss specific issues facing your business and the needs of your clients;
- Supervisory workshops – focus on the subject of ‘Professional Governance’ for the investment sector and ‘Delivering fair customer outcomes’ for the General Insurance sector;
- Culture and governance General Insurance – focus on the FCA’s expectations of firms, feedback on thematic and supervision work and how this is used to assess culture and governance; and
- Chairman’s lunch.
The programme started in March 2016 in the South West and will end in March 2017 in the North West. The full programme and information can be found here.
To get further information click on your relevant area and follow the links on the right hand side of the following page.